Monday, February 20, 2012

Late Night/Early Morning Post

Well, I find myself up at 2:30 in the morning. Not sure why and this is a rare and strange event. Carlos is sleeping soundly next to me and the rest of the house is quiet as well. Luckily, Marcos is not still up with me trying to hang out. I feel really bad for him sometimes for being the middle child, but I do give him the love he desires. I remember being the middle child in a family of four siblings, so I know he sometimes feels left out. He's not the oldest and now is not the youngest anymore. I know it's hard for him to share attention with Carlos. He's used to sharing attention with Justin, so that's nothing new for him. I know it will get easier once Carlos is old enough to play with Marcos. Another year or so to go for that!

Here we are in the middle of February and we still haven't had any real significant snow yet. I don't really like the cold, but I would love one big snowstorm before spring comes. Just one, though. Nothing at all like the snowmaggedon we had before. It felt like we were digging out from that for days! I'm wondering if this summer is going to be mild or extremely hot. We spend most of our time at the pool in the summer. I'm really looking forward to it this year because Carlos will be the perfect size to fit in the baby boat float. We're also looking forward to some great camping trips and our usual yearly beach vacation. We missed all those things last summer because I was on bed rest.

I really don't have much else to write about right now because I'm really tired and know I should get to bed before Carlos decides to wake up to eat again. He's been sleeping until around 4:00, so I might be able to get an hour of sleep in before he wakes up. Luckily, he eats and goes right back to sleep. Only thing is I have to make sure I get up by 8:00 to get Justin ready for school. Marcos still has the luxury of being able to sleep in later if he wants/needs to. That is as long as Justin doesn't wake him up on purpose. He thinks it's funny to wake him up. It's so not funny for me because then I have to listen to Marcos whine about being tired.

Okay, that's all for now. Hopefully, I can make time for another post before another week slips by me!

No comments:

Post a Comment