Tuesday, November 18, 2014

What I Love About Influenster

I have been a member of Influenster since December of 2011. Hard to believe it's been three years since I've joined! If you're wondering what it is, check it out at www.influenster.com. During my time as a member, I have received a few Voxboxes with a variety of beauty and other various items. The most recent one I received was The ClearProof Acne System by Mary Kay. Yes, I still get mild acne from time to time even though I'm in my 40s! Besides the Voxboxes that I received, they also have VoxPerks, which are fun to redeem. There are member reviews, as well, about the many different products that are in the Voxboxes. It never costs any money to be a member and the benefits are numerous. It's like Christmas or your birthday when you receive a new Voxbox and open it to find all the amazing items you can use and review. I have not used the Influenster App, yet, but there is one to make it more convenient on the go. Go to www.influenster.com and become a member yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment