Friday, January 27, 2012

New post after a long hiatus

I have not posted a real entry since August because so much has been going on that I just never got around to it. I am now the happy mother of four boys, 18, 6, 3 and 2 1/2 months. This last pregnancy was by far the hardest because I had to be on bed rest for the last 3 months and was always worried about the baby since losing five before, three of which were around 20 weeks. I am finally done having babies and am enjoying life with my four boys. I cannot imagine life any other way.

I will try to be more consistent with posting new entries on my blog, of course as time allows. We've had quite a hectic schedule since Carlos was born because he was having elevated direct bilirubin levels and he had to get blood drawn weekly and see the gastroenterologist at Children's Hospital weekly. Luckily, after two months the bilirubin levels decreased and he avoided needing a liver biopsy. Something we are very grateful for.

Justin is enjoying the first grade and reading every chance he gets. His teachers say he is very bright, but does get in trouble from time to time. Marcos is enjoying his preschool and is finally getting used to being a big brother. He and Justin can't wait until Carlos is old enough to play with them. Jason is currently working at Target and interviewed at CarMax yesterday. His plan is to start at Montgomery College in the Fall. He said he is looking into majoring in Accounting or Business.

Well, life calls. My entries may not be long, but I do hope to post more often. Enjoy the weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you are a supermom with four boys! My husband is from a family of three boys and I don't think his mom could imagine having another one to wrangle! Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting and following my blog. You just reminded me I need to post another entry. It's so hard keeping up with this blog. I come from a family of four girls, so having four boys is different. They definitely keep me busy!

      Delete